Web Hosting From The Tyson Report – Terms Of Service
We are pleased to offer FREE web hosting to all current VIP Members, for the duration of membership.
The ultimate provider of the hosting we offer to you as a member is Hostgator. Since 2002, HostGator has been a world-leading provider of web hosting services and provides top-notch service to clients from over 200 countries internationally and with over 750 employees.
By using this service you are indicating that you have read, understood, and will comply with our terms of service as outlined on this page. You are also indicating that you have read, understood, and will comply with our server provider’s terms of service (see http://www.hostgator.com/tos/tos.php). Everything stated in our provider’s terms of service noted above flows through to you, the end user, and you must agree to abide by them in order to use the service.
- The web hosting that we offer is intended primarily to support small business owners with relatively simple websites. VIP Membership entitles you to 1 GB of disk space and monthly bandwidth transfer of 3 GB, which should be ample for most small business sites, which are the type of sites we expect to host. This may NOT be the best place to host server-intensive sites and applications.
- To request your hosting account, please email hosting(at)thetysonreport.com, including your domain name. Allow up to 3 working days for us to create your hosting account, at which time you’ll receive your account details via email.
- If you cancel your VIP Membership, your hosting account will be cancelled too. We will send an email to you about this and give you a grace period of 14 days in which to move your website to another provider; after 14 days your website files and databases are liable to be deleted.
- Transfers of your existing site are not ordinarily included as part of the package. You can either arrange a transfer yourself, or email us if you’d like us to quote for doing it for you.
- Your use of this service is at your sole risk. Please do not rely on us for backups of your site! Arrange your own backups. We shall not be responsible for damages your business may suffer as a result of server downtime or the failure of backups.
- You may not store credit card or other sensitive financial or personal data on our servers, whether encrypted or not.
- To submit a support query please email hosting(at)thetysonreport.com. Support in the first instance shall come from us at The Tyson Report, backed by 24 hour-a-day support from Hostgator.
- We reserve the right to reject a website in our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to inspect and monitor client websites to ensure compliance with these terms of service.
- We reserve the right to revise our policies at any time without notice.
If you have any queries about hosting, or if you are ready to request a hosting account, please email hosting(at)thetysonreport.com, including your full domain name.
We usually process all requests for new hosting accounts within 24 hours, but please allow up to 3 working days for us to create your hosting account, at which time you’ll receive your account details via email. Thanks!
Website owner? Google+ is a complete no-brainer for you. Connect with me there now...