Now there’s a system!
New internet marketing ‘road map’ for business owners…
Save thousands by building your OWN powerful, flexible and easy-to-use business website – then learning how to drive traffic to it…
The brand new ‘Creating Your Web Presence From Scratch Video Workshop’ is everything you need to set up your own business website based on the easy-to-use WordPress platform and OVERFLOWING with potential!
Simply follow the step-by-step modules below and you can have a new website up, add content and start customising the look and feel in HOURS.
Already have a WordPress website? You can still get a lot out of this workshop – scoot down to ‘Essential Settings & Plug-ins That Will Make Your New Site Kick Ass!’ for must-do settings to make your site search engine-friendly and for my top 6 essential plug-ins. You will NOT want to miss these!
- Overview Of Whole Process & ‘Road Map’ Checklist To Download
- How To Buy A Domain
- How To Set Up A Web Hosting Account
- How To Create An Email Address Linked To Your Domain (And Configure It With Microsoft Outlook)
- Setting Up Your Self-Hosted WordPress Website – Overview
- Key Elements In WordPress: Plug-ins, Themes, Posts & Pages Explained
- Getting Your Site Up: How To Install WordPress On Your Hosting Account
- Essential Settings & Plug-ins That Will Make Your New Site Kick Ass!
- How To Customise Your New Site’s Appearance Using Themes & General Settings
- Adding & Editing Content: Pages, Posts, Links, Images, Videos
Next, I’ll Show You How To Take Payments – And Gather Sales Leads – Securely Through Your Website…
When you can take customer payments and gather sales leads and enquiries online, your website becomes an open-all-hours revenue-generator for your business – and I’ll show you how to make it so WITHOUT adding any fixed costs whatsoever…
You’ll learn a safe, quick and easy way to sell all of the following through your website:
- Downloadable digital products, such as a ebooks or software
- Physical products for delivery by post/collection
- Fixed-price services for fulfilment by arrangement with the customer, e.g. 1 hour consultation
- Products or services payable by a set number of installments – to make it more attractive for customers to buy
- Ongoing subscriptions to a service – which generate automatically recurring revenue
…and, because you’ll also learn how to gather sales leads and enquiries through your website, your multi-step sales processes are catered to as well.
Master What Is STILL The Most Powerful Weapon In Online Marketing By Setting Up Email Marketing On Your Website & Building Your ‘List’…
Social media is all well and good – but every marketer worth their salt KNOWS that EMAIL is where SALES HAPPEN!
Our brand new video workshop will show you, with comprehensive ‘over the shoulder’ videos guiding you every step of the way:
- How to create a powerful opt-in incentive to grow your email database or ‘list’ at a rapid rate with perfect prospects for your business
- How to set up email marketing software from scratch
- How to create and embed signup forms on your website
- How to build your email list
SEO Crash Course 2013: Google In A Post-Panda/Penguin World – Including Keyword Research…
Could search engine optimisation (SEO) be your way of tapping the business available from hundreds of millions of searches that take place every day on Google and other search engines?
In the past, small businesses who got their SEO right were able to generate a lot of business through the web – without necessarily opening their wallets.
Yet, this whole industry changed fundamentally in late 2011 through 2012, due to very significant changes made by Google in how they ‘score’ websites.
Here’s what you’ll know by the end of this brand-new-for-2013 module:
- Whether or not SEO is really worth your time (or if you can safely skip it)
- How search and SEO really works – in simple language
- What you need to know about the BIG changes Google made in 2012
- Exactly how to do effective keyword research – the essential first step in ALL successful SEO efforts
Learn how to access MILLIONS of potential customers in MINUTES with the “Open Google’s ‘Buyer Tap’ – This Weekend!” Workshop
Full workshop shows you how, no matter what your business and even if you’re a complete beginner and think you have no technical or ‘marketing’ skills:
- You CAN get on page 1 of Google for any search query, if you so wish, without knowing anything about search engine optimisation (‘SEO’).
- You CAN drive highly targeted visitors (‘web traffic’), from the relevant geographical area, and from people who have a NEED for your product or service, to your website – often for pennies per visitor.
- You CAN start this with as little as £10 but, using Google’s own tools, create a ‘hands off’ online marketing system that drives you targeted traffic and buyers AUTOMATICALLY…
Dominate social media’s most powerful marketing platform – with the “Twitter Marketing Power” Workshop…
Combining easy-to-understand video tutorials with up-to-the-minute advice, the brand new Twitter Marketing Power Workshop shows any beginner:
- Complete Twitter basics: logging into Twitter, the timeline, your profile page, understanding Twitter Trends, doing your first tweet, following people, how to delete a tweet, how to ‘favorite’ a tweet, @replies and mentions, retweets, direct messages (DM), and Twitter Lists, the Connect page, the Discover page, Twitter Search, and #hashtags.
- How to create a Twitter profile that drives web traffic and gets results.
- What and when to tweet for maximum results.
- How to build your Twitter following with highly TARGETED PROSPECTS for your business – these 3 simple strategies have allowed me to build a Twitter following of over 18,000 people in just over a year
That’s not all… Get these need-to-know internet marketing tutorials too…
A logical sequence of tutorials in simple language shows you where to start building your marketing machine and introduces the key ideas and tools, including:
- Tutorial 1: The mistake nearly all businesses make
- Tutorial 2: How to create diabolically great ‘list bait’
- Tutorial 3: Are you making this fatal website error?
- Tutorial 4: Do you make these 12 squeeze page mistakes?
- Tutorial 5: Marketing with 4,300 per cent ROI?
- Tutorial 6: Email marketing software: the ultimate guide
- Tutorial 7: Email auto-responders: get business while you sleep
- Tutorial 8: 11 key auto-responder tips
- Tutorial 9: Creating marketing emails that rock (Part 1)
- Tutorial 10: Creating emails that rock (Part 2)
- Tutorial 11: Website content management systems and the lies web designers like to tell
- Tutorial 12: Website content is your ‘ammo’
- Tutorial 13: What the social media ‘experts’ won’t tell you…
- Tutorial 14: Make your site social in 45 minutes
- Tutorial 15: Where to get easy content for your site
- Tutorial 16: How to use social media with email
- Tutorial 17: The Surprising Reason You Turn Off Great Customers – And What To Do About It
- Tutorial 18: When ‘start a blog’ is just bad advice
- Tutorial 19: Should you blog? 4 point test
- Tutorial 20: How to set up a blog (even if you have no programming skills)
- Tutorial 21: WordPress for minimalists
- Tutorial 22: How to measure – and understand – your web traffic
- Tutorial 23: How to install critical web tracking software
- Tutorial 24: Your website’s 6 key stats
- Tutorial 25: How to gain real insights from your website traffic reports
- Tutorial 26: Embrace your inner geek and TEST
- Tutorial 27: Why improving response may be easier than you think…
- Tutorial 28: Quick and easy tests to improve website performance
- Tutorial 29: How DO you get on page 1 of Google?
- Tutorial 30: Search engine ranking factors explained
- Tutorial 31: Get this wrong and you’ll fail at SEO
- Tutorial 32: Your on page SEO cheat sheet
- Tutorial 33: Your on page SEO cheat sheet (Part 2)
- Tutorial 34: Backlinks: the open secret to success with Google and other search engines
- Tutorial 35: PPC: the REALLY easy way to tap the search engines for traffic
- Tutorial 36: The beginner’s guide to Google AdWords
- Tutorial 37: 3 Killer Mistakes To Avoid In AdWords
- Tutorial 38: Accepting credit card payments on your site with PayPal
- Tutorial 39: Setting up a PayPal buy button on your website
- Tutorial 40: Traffic generation through article sites
- Tutorial 41: The quickest way to generate a large amount of traffic I know
- Tutorial 42: How to get traffic from social bookmarking sites
- Tutorial 43: Traffic idea
- Tutorial 44: For very high quality traffic…
- Tutorial 45: Save time, get more done and keep on top of sales with this free CRM software
- Tutorial 46: Wow – if you have a blog you NEED this genius idea!
What existing VIP members say…
“Creating Powerful Web Videos” Workshop
Video is without doubt THE most powerful communication medium available to you – and video combined with the distribution capability and viral marketing potential of the internet means that this is an opportunity no small business should ignore. In our ‘Creating Powerful Web Videos’ workshop, all the following will be revealed:
- Why Video, How To Use Video In Your Business, Overview Of Tools
- How To Make A Simple Video Clip Presentation
- How To Create A Powerful In Person Video For Maximum Impact (with a foolproof template worksheet I think you’re going to like!)
- Creating A Screencast Video: Ideal For Presentations, Tutorials & Demonstrations
- How To Get Your Video Online & Onto Your Website
- Exploiting The Power Of YouTube – the world’s #2 search engine
“Creating Awesome Audio Content” Workshop
Creating audio content like podcasts for your business is arguably the quickest way to build genuine intimacy between your business and customers/potential customers. In our ‘Creating Awesome Audio Content’ workshop, all the following will be revealed:
- The FREE software that makes recording and editing quality audio a cinch, even with your computer’s built-in mic
- How you can easily turn your audio creations into downloadable MP3s and burn them to audio CD
- Simple strategies for getting over common fears around audio content creation
One brand new, in-depth workshop added every month: traffic, social marketing, how to build a list and more…
Master a critical new marketing skill every month as brand new workshops are added.
Internet marketing moves fast – but is every ‘shiny new object’ worth your precious time? Almost certainly not – so you’ll only learn proven techniques backed by a wealth of experience and statistics.
Discover how to create professional-looking web graphics for your site – without hiring expensive graphic designers
We’ll introduce you to the four key FREE software packages you can use to create professional-looking web graphics for your site. Includes links to free downloads and plenty of screenshots.
Beginner? No marketing knowledge? No problem! All our resources are designed to be clear and beginner-friendly…
All the resources in the VIP Member Area are designed and written to be completely beginner-friendly – we assume no prior knowledge, and if you have a question, you can ask!
That’s STILL not all – FREE web hosting – worth up to £100 per year – is INCLUDED in your membership!
Every website owner needs web ‘hosting’ – you might think of it like renting ‘space’ for your site on the web – but it can be expensive, easily costing £100 or more per year.
Well, for the duration of your membership you’ll get FREE hosting from one of the world’s top web hosting companies, Hostgator, guaranteeing 99.9% uptime for your site – as good as it gets. Includes:
- 1 GB of disk space and monthly bandwidth transfer of 3 GB (ample for 99% of our clients; more available by arrangement)
- Your own personal hosting account with easy-to-use interface - the popular ‘CPanel’ interface you may have used with past hosting companies
- Easily create your own professional-looking email addresses associated with your domains, upload files, create and manage subdomains and much more
- This is 100% ‘proper’ free web hosting – we won’t put adverts on your site (often the trade-off for other ‘free hosting’ offers)
What other VIP members, marketing experts and small business owners say…
“Using these lessons has given me confidence that I’m using logical, tried and tested methods to drive traffic to my website and convert that traffic into potential clients for my business.
Without these lessons, I’d have been sitting and waiting for people to come and visit my website out of the blue…”
“I have to tell you that I think the information in your ebook and tutorials is absolutely priceless! I’ve long had some fuzzy ideas about how Trendwatch should be marketed, but I didn’t really have the faintest idea how to go about it.
Already your communications have told me things I didn’t know (including things I didn’t even know I didn’t know!). One of the things I still don’t know is what other source I could have turned to get such valuable information, expressed so pithily. And your communications clearly show that you “practice what you preach”, which is no doubt one reason why they’re so effective.
I’ve always hated marketing because most marketing methods I’ve tried have cost quite a lot of money and finished up with a negative rate of return. No doubt this is due to my almost perfect ignorance on the subject.
For the first time, thanks to you, I’m beginning to see through the fog of my ignorance. Please keep up the terrific work! It’s sorely needed.”
“Rob was an amazing help with our social media and website strategy.
As a small charitable organisation with limited time and skills in-house Rob really understood our limitations and helped us work within them. He was able to help us with online marketing, enabling us to focus the time and resources that we had in the right area to gain the maximum impact. His input on the website was key and enabled us to avoid common mistakes and keep focused on the goals we had of driving users to particular areas
Rob also explained the world of social media to us making sure that we understood how a charity can use these channels and why but more importantly how we could find and create content to attract more followers.”
“I have recently joined your VIP Membership and am very impressed with the volume and clarity of the information given.”
“I am finding your videos and guidance extremely useful and inspiring. I look forward to learning more and using the tips and tricks to improve my on-line presence, brand and social campaigns.”
“Having known Robert for a number of years, I can personally vouch for his encyclopaedic knowledge of online marketing products and services.
His knowledge is matched with tenacity and commitment to clients, and having already picked up a number of invaluable marketing tips, I have no hesitation in recommending Robert and the Tyson Report.”
“Robert Tyson is not only a man with considerable expertise, adding significant value to businesses that dare to listen, but he is also a man of considerable integrity and great intellect.”
“You asked how I was finding The Tyson Report so far?
1. It is well-written and thoughtfully paced.
2. It does not assume knowledge.
3 It offers practical alternatives to those who are struggling to be heard, and allows you to consider the value of your efforts.
I have come late to computing for a huge variety of reasons, and basic things require to be spelt out. You do that very well.”
“Last year, when I decided to build my own website on WordPress, I signed up for your excellent videos & guides on the topic (in your VIP Membership) and it was a great help in getting me going… you saved me days of head scratching…”
“Robert is an online marketing specialist that SMEs should listen to. I am grateful for the ideas and advice that he has been able to share in his series of newsletters and online workshops.
Robert knows what it takes to leverage the power of the Internet to build a business. We have already deployed many of his marketing tactics for our 70+ staff private equity firm in China, with great success.”
We joined the VIP section of @thetysonreport – some great info and tis contained there. Would recommend!
— BonAccordAccountancy (@bonaccordacc) November 15, 2012
Just had the most productive business development telephone conversation ever – I recommend you follow @thetysonreport
— Garry (@YourLocalLarder) April 13, 2012
Great Skype call with @thetysonreport – really useful ideas.Thanks Robert
— McCrudden Training (@McCruddenTrain) August 21, 2012
— Sarah Wiltshire (@Pathways2Change) August 6, 2012
@thetysonreport thanks for the mention & your excellent advice. Have a great weekend.
— Kerry Howard (@CaptainRidley) August 24, 2012
@thetysonreport Great advice!
— UBMS (@U_B_M_S) August 21, 2012
@thetysonreport Very interesting info, especially from someone that’s just starting their business.
— Painted Paws Studio (@painted_paws) August 9, 2012
@thetysonreport Finding your posts interesting, keep it up! : )
— Grapevine S & S (@GrapevineBizBuz) August 8, 2012
— innovoitconsult (@innovoitconsult) September 4, 2012
Get instant access to all this for 1 month now for just £1…
VIP Membership normally costs £37 per month, but you can try it – and get full access to ALL the VIP resources for ONE WHOLE MONTH for just £1… if you decide you don’t want to continue after that, simply send us a message via the contact form on this website (or by replying to any of my email alerts) at any time in that first month, and, with my very best wishes, we’ll cancel your membership and you won’t pay any more. If you pay via PayPal, you can also cancel with one click in your PayPal account.
By joining our membership programme you agree to our standard membership terms.
“For instant access to all these exclusive VIP resources and more for just £1 for a month (and then just £37 per month thereafter) click the button below to be taken to our secure checkout page… I look forward to welcoming you to the VIP service!”