Get The Marketing Help You Need
With One-to-One Coaching
Marketing is the lifeblood of any business – but I’m guessing that, like most business owners, you are good at what you do but NOT primarily a marketer?
There’s no shame in that!
Frankly, even those business owners that ARE marketers can struggle to keep up with the complexity, constant change, and technical aspects of online marketing – but they know that failure to get to grips with internet marketing is no longer an option!
Which is where I can help you. Do any of these problems sound familiar to you?
- Lack of time
- Little or no marketing knowledge
- Frustration with ‘techy’ issues
- ‘Information overload’
- Lack of focus
…these are just some of the most common problems business owners consistently tell me they have.
So my new one-to-one coaching scheme may just be the thing for you, because together we can go to work on your business and identify exactly what you need to do:
- How your website can generate more sales
- How you can get better results from your marketing in less time and for less expense
- What you should be doing and saying on social media and blogs and to generate quality traffic
Why work with me?
Well, I could tell you a bunch of things – but I guess what you really want to know is, can I really help somebody like you?
So I’d invite you to have a look at what my clients say and make your own judgment:
Just had the most productive business development telephone conversation ever – I recommend you follow @thetysonreport
— Garry (@YourLocalLarder) April 13, 2012
Great Skype call with @thetysonreport – really useful ideas.Thanks Robert
— McCrudden Training (@McCruddenTrain) August 21, 2012
Another great session with @thetysonreport.Thanks again for giving focus to right areas.
— innovoitconsult (@innovoitconsult) November 23, 2012
— Sarah Wiltshire (@Pathways2Change) August 6, 2012
Here’s how the coaching actually works in practice…
- You select your choice of coaching package from the selection below – from one hour to four hours per month, to suit your needs and budget.
- I’ll contact you within two working days to arrange our first Skype session, with a questionnaire for you to complete so we can hit the ground running on our first call – which could be in as few as three working days time.
- I’ll do my research. In advance of the call, I’ll review the answers your provided to the questionnaire and look closely at your website (and any social media properties you have) to get a grasp of what you want to achieve and how we can help you achieve it as quickly as possible.
- We do the calls and focus in on whatever you want to talk about, at a pace to suit you, and with an emphasis on the ACTION STEPS you should take to make the quickest progress.
- As and when you achieve what you want to with your business, you can end the mentoring sessions at any time by simply dropping me an email. I simply ask 5 working days’ notice.
I have just a few terms and conditions: coaching hours are by arrangement 0900 – 1800 Mon-Fri, GMT. Failure to arrange or attend a scheduled call may result in you forfeiting the session. Payments for coaching are non-refundable, so, for example, cancelling part way through a month shall not entitle you to a partial refund.
Sound like it could be useful?
Then buy your preferred package below – and let’s start working on your business together.
Please note: due to time constraints, the number of coaching clients I can take on is obviously limited.
I look forward to working with you soon!
P.S. Any questions about coaching? Please feel free to contact me.
One-to-One Coaching Packages – CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Please join my waiting list below
Sorry - my coaching programme is currently full. Please enter your details below to be added to the waiting list and I will contact you as soon as I have a space available.
“Worth every penny and more!”