In a world of information overload, how do you cut through the noise and make an authentic impression with your ideal clients? Through a means of communication ‘hard-wired’ into us over millenia: storytelling…
Lisa Bloom, founder of Story Coach, works with entrepreneurs and business owners who are overwhelmed and stressed to help them find confidence, attract ideal clients and make more money by finding their success story.
Lisa is the author of the Amazon bestseller “Cinderella and the Coach-the Power of Storytelling for Coaching Success!” and the creator of the Business Story Mastery & Certified Story Coach Programs.
In our latest podcast (episode 77) Lisa and I discuss:
- What is it about story that is so effective? Why do people respond to it? Why is it a better way of conveying a message than other alternatives?
- Do we need one story for our business, or many?
- How does story help us win business?
- What makes an effective ‘selling’ story?
- Where should people look for story material? What if I don’t have any ‘interesting’ stories of my own?
- How much value there is in story theme ‘archetypes’, for example triumph of the underdog, rivalry, rescue, escape, revenge.
- What are some of the ways we can ‘craft’ a story so it’s most effective?
- What’s the fastest way you can get a small win by using story?
To listen to this free podcast now, just click on the play button below.
Alternatively, subscribe on iTunes for this show and all the rest.
Or if you have an Android device, you can get this and all the rest of the shows via Stitcher here.
To get the gift Lisa mentioned in the podcast, go here.