Facebook represents the biggest data-grab in history… and 1.2 billion people are participating voluntarily. This is a goldmine of unprecedented proportions and accessibility for any marketer.
It’s enough to make Julian Assange weep…. but forget him. YOU can use the data Facebook collects about people to inform your own marketing to an incredibly powerful degree.
In Episode 46 of The Small Business Marketing Report Podcast, Sean and I discuss exactly how to mine Facebook’s OpenGraph data and Ad tools so you can:
- Take the guess work out of your marketing
- Discover ‘hot button’ content ideas
- Get a rich and nuanced understanding of your target market
- Know what interests your audience
- Quantify how many of them there are
Listen to the show from this website above or subscribe via iTunes.