Wouldn’t it be nice to “piggyback” on someone else’s success?
To profit from their audience, reputation or know-how…
…without having to build up all of these yourself from scratch?
Well you can do just that with a joint venture.
Once you start thinking about it, there are all sorts of opportunities for you to work with someone else, alongside your existing business…
…and bypass a lot of the initial hard work you would encounter on your own.
But what’s the best way of going about it – and what are the pitfalls to look out for?
My latest podcast – my own joint-venture-of-sorts with Sean Clark – covers this very topic.
And you can listen to it for free by clicking on the play button above.
Our new podcast on joint venture marketing includes:
• What exactly is a joint venture? – with common examples
• How joint ventures can bring fast – and potentially free – returns
• How to feed off the success of more established businesses
• Identifying the right partners for your business
• The joint venture “ladder” – and how to climb it
• Avoiding the blame game – making a clear agreement
Just click on the play button above to listen to the podcast now.
Or subscribe on iTunes for this show and all the rest here.
Finally, if you have an Android device, you can get this and all the rest of the shows via Stitcher here.